Edge Taekwondo is a friendly club in the Jidokwan tradition which teaches a balance of the best traditional techniques, practical self-defence, and modern competition strategies. We practise the WT (World Taekwondo) style.
Taekwondo classes are available for beginners and advanced learners, in class groups and individually, in tournament skills, self defence, traditional techniques and demonstration techniques during the day and the evening. Check the classes pages for details.
Want Queensland Government assistance for your membership and training costs? Click the orange FAIR PLAY link below.
You can also contact Darryl for more details. Be quick – applications close on September 7th.
- Carindale – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Clayfield – Wednesday
- Sandgate – Tuesday, Thursday
(Lesson times have changed slightly for 2020 – please check the Sandgate page for details.)
Gold coast Branches:
- Arundel – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Helensvale – Tuesday, Wednesday
- Upper Coomera – Monday, Friday
Western Australia branch:
- Baskerville – Monday
Why join Edge TKD?
- Excellent training venues.
- Friendly atmosphere and support for new students.
- All instructors are accredited under the National Accreditation Scheme.
- All members of Edge TKD are fully insured.
- Edge Taekwondo is recognised internationally as a member of the World Taekwondo Federation.
- Edge TKD has a long history of competition success – many of our members have been state, national and international champions.
Edge Taekwondo is a member club of Australian Taekwondo Queensland.