Edge Taekwondo is a friendly club in the Jidokwan tradition which teaches a balance of the best traditional techniques, practical self-defence, and modern competition strategies. We practise the WTF (World Taekwondo Federation) style.
Taekwondo classes are available for beginners and advanced learners, in class groups and individually, in tournament skills, self defence, traditional techniques and demonstration techniques during the day and the evening. Check the classes pages for details.
Edge Taekwondo has branches in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Branches are located at
- Carindale – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Helensvale – Tuesday, Wednesday
- Oxenford – Tuesday, Friday
- Sandgate – Tuesday, Thursday
Why join Edge TKD?
- Excellent training venues.
- Friendly atmosphere and support for new students.
- All instructors are accredited under the National Accreditation Scheme.
- All members of Edge TKD are fully insured.
- Edge Taekwondo is recognised internationally as a member of the World Taekwondo Federation.
- Edge TKD has a long history of competition success – many of our members have been state, national and international champions.
Download the 2017 Membership form